Do you want your child to be known, to belong, to be challenged, to have opportunities, to be confident, to be ready? We want you to learn why you want Wooster School for your child! We invite you to come visit and see firsthand how students and teachers make meaning together every day!
Join us for an Open House on Saturday, October 26 at 9:00 am
What's New in 2019!
Smaller is better, Summer at Wooster 2019 will be limiting enrollment in all of our programs to insure that all of our campers have a great experience.
- The Pioneer Program is back to give our 3rd - 5th graders their own camp experience similar to the Trailblazers but with programming geared for a little older camper.
- Enhanced enrichment classes for our Generals (6th - 8th grade), such as cooking, coding, business sharks, and day trips.
- Specialty Camps including Pottery, Sculpture Art, Mad Science, and two Theater Sessions performing Into the Woods and High School Musical.
- Session 1: Preparing for the snow days! Last year’s extended school year made the start of camp difficult for all so we are getting ready with a new concept for the first two weeks: an eight day camp at a reduced cost to accommodate any delays in school as well as the 4th of July Holiday. Session 1 will include June 24 - June 28, July 1- July 3. Same great activities, but bring your own lunch and save some money, all for $499. And we are going to add two day trips to Session 1, cost of the ticket will be added for campers choosing to go.
- Early Bird discount on camp enrollment for Sessions 2-6
- Sibling discounts and Multi - Week discounts (3 or more)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call the camp office at 203-830-3921!