Come explore how a Wooster education can be a reality for your family. To recognize the unique context in which we're all living, we have streamlined our application process:
- APPLY NOW
WAIVED all application fees through Friday, August 31
- Reduced required documents:
- Single Common Report/Recommendation
- Augmented our Variable Tuition funds and accelerated our process
We invite you to visit campus virtually so you get to know us better and to learn more!
91 Miry Brook Road
Danbury, CT 06810
From Eastbound on RT 84:
- Take Exit 1 (Saw Mill Road).
- Turn right onto Saw Mill Road and travel 2.3 miles to your first stop sign.
- Turn left onto George Washington Highway and travel 1.2 miles to your first stop sign.
- Turn right onto Miry Brook Road and travel .5 miles; see entrance to Wooster on left.
From Westbound on RT 84:
- Bear left onto Rte. 7 via Exit 3 toward Norwalk.
- Take exit toward Danbury Airport.
- Turn left onto Sugar Hollow Road, then turn right onto Miry Brook Road.
- At stop sign Miry Brook Road bears to the left and Wooster School is immediately on your right.
Northbound on Route 7:
- Take the ramp on the right toward the Danbury Airport.
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto Miry Brook Road and follow Miry Brook around the back of the Airport.
- At stop sign, Miry Brook Road bears to the left and Wooster School is immediately on your right.
From Points North, East and West:
- Take Interstate 84.
- Get off at Exit 3 (Route 7 South, Norwalk and the Merritt Parkway) and follow signs for Park Avenue and the Danbury Fair Mall.
- At the first set of lights off the exit ramp, (with the mall directly in front of you) turn left.
- Proceed approximately one half-mile through three lights (you will pass the Post Office on the right and then Federal Express on the left).
- At stop sign, proceed straight onto Miry Brook Road. The entrance to Wooster is directly ahead on the right.
From Points South:
- Take Interstate 95 and Route 7 North.
- Get off at the Park Avenue exit. Follow the exit ramp to the bottom of the hill and turn left at the traffic light.
- Proceed approximately 1.3 miles through five lights (you will pass the Post Office and the Wooster School Art Center on the right, Federal Express on the left).
- At stop sign, proceed straight. The entrance to Wooster is directly ahead on the right.